Saturday, September 7, 2013

LEYE gift card messed up!

So because the website for my LEYE gift card refuses to update with recent transactions, I don't remember where else I went or how to take into account of the $3.54 I have left on my card. But I went to RJ Grunts today and my balance was $0. Confused. Oh well.

So we did end up going to RJ Grunts today, and got a French onion soup $6.95, and Mushroom Swiss Burger $11.95. Because we sat at the bar, we were also able to get two tabs, and use both our scratch off cards. So for 15 meals (for two people mostly), we were able to only use $100 on the gift card. that's about $4 per person per meal. That's a lot I suppose since I can easily get something off the dollar menu, but considering a lot of places I had to pay for tax and tip, and sometimes I chose the more delicious choice over the cheapest choice, that's not too bad I think.

Now we have about a week and a half left, and just a few scratchoffs to go. Let's do it!

Total Spent:
RJ Grunts- $8 (including tax and tip)

TOTAL: $8
OVERCHARGE (on my CC): $8

No comments:

Post a Comment